Here is a list of what is included in our standard package for the price that is listed on our website:
Pre-Built Panel Homes
These Homes are NOT Mobile, Modular nor PreFab.
- They are known as “Pre-Built Panelized Homes” or Open Panel Construction
- Built with extra bracing which makes a much stronger finished product than traditional construction
- Easy to Assembly
- Eliminates Construction Delays
- Reduce the amount of sub-contractors which saves you money
- Reduce your waste cost
- Real Homes with great appraisal values
- Buyers or Renters are able to Move in More Quickly
- Multi-Family Units Available
- 8ft Section Wall Panels with 3 layers of exterior sheathing
- 2" x 4" Studs @ 16” on center
- (Upgrade to 2" x 6" Framing)
- then ½” Foiled Backed Insulated Sheathing (R-4.73 Value)
- then 7/16" O.S.B.
- House Wrap
- NEW FOR 2017:
- INTERIOR INSULATION FOR EXTERIOR WALLS ONLY R-15 for 2x4 & R19 for 2x6 orders
- 4'x8' Sheets or Horizontal Lap Siding all shipped loose for on-site application
- Low-E Double Pane Single Hung Vinyl Windows
- Thermal Insulated Sliding Glass Doors
- Thermal Metal Clad Front & Rear Doors
- Exterior Trim, Fascia & Soffit Materials are also included.
- Interior Partition Walls to section off units, living
space & bedrooms (Rough Framing) you can modify the lay-out of any
- Engineered Roof Trusses
- NEW FOR 2017---Foil Back Radiant Barrier O.S.B. Roof Decking (H-Clips Included)
- 15lbs. Black Felt Paper
- Engineered Floor Joist System (for 2 & 3 story Models)
- 22/32" T&G O.S.B. Sub-Flooring Decking (for 2 & 3 Story Models)
- Real Energy Efficient, High Quality, Custom Built
units to order and be delivered to your job site, in most cases with-in
3 to 4 weeks.
FOILED BACK RADIANT BARRIER FOR ROOF DECKING PLUS INSULATED SHEATHING FOR YOUR EXTERIOR WALLS IS ABOVE CODE IN MOST AREAS WITH GREAT ENERGY EFFICIENCY.
LOWER ENERGY BILLS FOR BUYERS OR TENATES.
- Wholesale Lumber Prices and Freight costs can change daily so Hurry for the best deals.